Friday, June 22, 2012

Biased UIA/IIUM

Results came out for Semester 2... Got less grade than i have expected.... I don't understand those lecturers at all... Whether i am not clever enough or they are being biased... They said the questions in exam will be asked based on understanding... So, i gave answer according to my understanding... but i got low marks. They can't just ignore my thoughts about the questions... There is one lecturer, she said answer the questions based on understanding...So, i answered what i have understood from the book..I wrote in my own words but when she marks, she goes by the book. So what is the point of explaining the slides in the class ? We could just memorize the slides and answer in the exam!! I don't know what to do anymore... During my study in UIA/IIUM for four years, i have seen different kind of lecturers... Some lecturers don't like international students, some give low marks and some doesn't care about international and speak Malay language in the class.....Last semester, one foreign student got low marks in quiz but one Malaysian student who copy answer from him got more than him.... I didn't know what happened... Even though it is International Islamic University, there are no chances for international students. No wonder, it's rank drops from top universities in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment