Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Great Sin

Salam,

Ramadan is going to leave us soon... I am ashamed to say that i missed some days for fasting..
I am already 23 years old and yet i can't even get full month fasting...It is just mind control and i let the satan won my heart. I am so embarrassed.... I must do replacement fast and i hope i could do it. May Allah  giveth me strength. Inshallah...Sometimes i blame my mother for letting me not to fast since my childhood. Well, that's not her fault because she worried about me. I should be the one responsible. I am a Muslim yet i am not a perfect Muslim.

Life is too short. You won't know whether you live or die tomorrow. So, i must fulfill all the duties when there is still time. I hope i can be better Muslim and i seek forgiveness from Allah (All Forgiving). May Allah accept  my prayers, my good deeds and grant me paradise. Inshallah.


0 comments:

Post a Comment