Monday, January 27, 2014

Job opportunity

Hi ya'll,

I was kinda busy last few weeks and wasn't in mood to blog... I got good news...
First of all, this week is my last week for internship. Actually it is supposed to finish in next month. My boss allows me to finish early. Thanks Ma'am. I am happy and at the same time also sad.   Second of all, I got a job offer at Serba Dinamik which is in Shah Alam. It is far but they are providing me an accommodation. So, it is no big deal. Also, they are giving me visa. I am joining as an android developer. The task that they assign me is related to engineering such as graph and calculations which i have to do in android. I am not familiar with those and they want to use SQLite. So that's also new to me which I need to learn. I just hope that I could make it work and meet their satisfaction. So, wish me luck....bye now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment