Sunday, June 30, 2013

I have destroyed friendship.....

Hi...

Long time no see, eh ?
Well, i have been hunting for company and got one. It is near KL Festival. The things i like about that company is , it is small... not much people so i believe i dont need to do much work and also i can wear any dress i want except jeans and round neck t-shirt. They give RM 400 per month. I m supposed to start my training on 26 June but that time i still didn't get any company so i kept searching. Now i got one and Ramadan is coming so i wanna do it after Hari Raya. But if i do at that time, i will finish in February. I don't really care cuz i am gonna miss this convocation anyway. I will be graduating in Dec 2013 but my convocation is in 2014.  Emmm... i m gonna miss this student life.

Oh btw, last month i got a birthday present from one of my best friends...
I have never celebrated my birthday and i dont usually accept gift. At least she remembered my birthday. I dont know hers. She asked me about PowerBank price and she is so in need to get one yet she was kinda broke. So, i bought it for her as a birthday gift. When i gave it to her, she was shocked. But i m happy cuz i gave her what she needs most as a birthday gift... :)



After few days, she said she wanted to give me smth so i went and met with her. She gave me Jean jacket as birthday  present but unfortunately it was big for me and i couldn't wear it. I dont know why bought me that jacket cuz i m not so fond of that thing. Anyway, i took it as a memorial gift from my best friend. She is the best friend i have ever had.... she is fewer months older than me and i respect her. She is like a sister to me. She gave me advice for the girl i m in love...actually it was one-sided love. She just assume as a friend.

We were in same batch and we have been friends for almost 5 years. She used to send me messages for my birthday, when i come back from my country she welcome me. When i have exam, she wishes me luck. We used to go out when she comes to gombak campus cuz she is Kuantan. That last time it was holidays and we spent much time together. Since then, i had feeling for her. After few months, i told her that i love her but she said she just want to be friends. Then, we agree for no hard feelings. But since then, things have changed. She doesn't sms me anymore. When she came to gombak, she doesn't even tell me. It hurts me so much. I guess, she took my words so seriously. I have never liked a girl like this one. She is funny, smart, lovable and friendly. I used to tease her but she didnt mind. I feel guilty that i took advantage of our friendship. You can gain friend anytime but to have a best friend it took years and i just waste it. I hope and pray that things will come back to normal. I hope she just wants to concentrate on study and dont wanna think about it now.

May Allah gives me patient and make me worthy of her. Amen.





1 comments:

  1. Brother.
    Maybe she is not ur true love or
    she does not qualify to deserve ur love.
    I am sure that u will fall in love like u never imagine with someone better.

    ReplyDelete